The Undercut Blog
- Are we witnessing the resurgence of Williams Racing?It’s been a tough few years for poor old Williams Racing. But it’s only up from here…
- Does Daniil Kvyat deserve another chance?It’s safe to say that Daniil Kvyat’s time in Formula 1 up to now has been rather hit and miss, but does he deserve another drive at the top?
- Double-Header in Detroit: O’Ward takes championship leadAfter a double header in Detroit, Pato O’Ward took the lead of the NTT Indycar Series championship after taking his second win of the season following a late charge in the final few laps of the race.
- How close was Robert Kubica to winning the championship in 2008?Short answer: 24 points. Long answer: read on…
- Valtteri Bottas: “Confused” at lack of pace in BakuAfter a horror show in Monaco, Baku wasn’t much better for Valtteri Bottas.